About Us

Sunday, August 24, 2008

An Unfortunate Update

Hi everyone, just as an update, it is very possible that the Heilemans are now or soon will be trying to find out information about Chris and I and Chad and April like addresses, phone numbers, etc. If they are determined enough, they might find some family members' information, and if so, I'm very very sorry. If you get a phone call from anyone who says their names are Jill or Jon Heileman, just tell them they have the wrong number and hang up. Please don't give out any information regarding where we are living or working or anything like that. Also, I have deleted as much revealing information as I can off our blog and facebook pages. In addition, try not to post any personal information about us in your comments and posts. No, we aren't doing anything illegal. At this point, it is they who are about to have a restraining order put on them. Thanks for your help, everyone! Sorry again!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey kids I like the blog especially my mermaid son, your father needs to have a PPI with you. We miss you and hope all is going well. check out camille's blog to see our pictures are on there.
Love,
Mom and Dad